HOW TO FIND ITEMS FOR REQUEST
For instructional video, click here.
- Go to www.tracpac.ab.ca online.
- In the upper left-hand corner, under the LIBRARY drop down arrow choose PEACE RIVER MUNICIPAL LIBRARY
- Under the SEARCH dropdown window, choose Keyword.
- Click on MORE SEARCH OPTIONS. Under LIBRARIES scroll down to PEACE RIVER MUNICIPAL LIBRARY and click on it. In the bottom right corner click on SET SEARCH OPTIONS.
- In the KEYWORD SEARCH box type the author, title, or other search term for the item you are looking for. (Examples: Avengers, or Stephen King, or Harry Potter) Then click on the green search button.
- Check the box AVAILABLE at the top of the left hand column to see only items that are not currently signed out.
***Available Peace River items will appear if you have followed the previous instructions correctly.
Just in case:
- Choose the item you are looking for from the options, then click ‘WHERE IS IT’
- If our library does not appear in the list, you cannot order it at this time.
- If Peace River Municipal Library appears in the list and is checked ‘in’ you may email or call us to request the item.
- If an item is checked in and you request it, you still may not get it. Someone else may request it before you. This is not a perfect system, but we will do our best to be fair.
- Thank you for your patience while we figure things out as we go.