Peace River Municipal Library offers exam proctoring for those taking distance education.
- Please call (780-624-4076) at least two weeks before your exam date to book an appointment.
- Exams may be written on Thursday or Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM depending on the availability of the Proctor.
- Exams must begin within 15 min of appointed time, or the appointment will be canceled without refund.
- Exams can be handwritten or online.
- There is a fee of $40 per exam sitting up to 4 hours in length.
For more information call the Library or email firstname.lastname@example.org.